The real shame is that Sopranos never will reach its 100th episode. That means the show can never be in "syndication," and channels like A&E will not be broadcasting the show in the future \:\(

What was I going to say? Oh yeah - Phil's biggest mistake was not specifically ordering the destruction of Tony Soprano "as 1st Priority!" Above Sil and Bobby - kill the head, just like they did with JFK. Kill the brains, and the tail will swivel up (except in the case with the Kennedys, where I think younger brother Bobby was the real brains - they killed JFK because they thought it would simultaneously kill Bobby and his ambitions. They were wrong, and I digress).

They left Tony alive, which was stupid. You'd have killed Tony first, everyone else would be scrambling. Just like you kill Vito Corleone first. Just like you kill Tony Montana first. The first hit should have been Tony, then the rest would have been easy pickin's. Heck, even if they weren't easy pickin's, at least they could have fallen into line eventually. You can't hide forever.

Sil on life support? What's the point? And Tony's hide-out - might it belong to Silvio Dante? After all, that cardboard cut-out of Silvio is something else, and I don't think anyone would have had the time to decorate the hide-out with Silvio cut-outs - unless the cut-out was already there? Must be Sil's house.