Mig,

I never did see the movie. I really don't remember if it did well at the box office or not, but I didn't see it because I had heard it wasn't that good. (surprising because it had some good performers).

I learned yesterday listening to the news show about Sgt. Pepper, that "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite" lyrics was taken from a poster for some kind of circus or carnival. And, although I'm sure I knew this at the time, but Lucy in the Sky's drug reference was partly the anagram (LSD)

FWIW: The only song I can say I am not crazy about is "Good Morning".

Also, Sgt. Pepper song introduces "A Day In The Life" as well as being a single track. Everytime that played I never was sure if it was a Day In The Life or not. If I recall, the way I could tell is if the last line of SP was "Let me introduce to you the one and only Billy Shears (?). Or maybe it was the other way around.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon