Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
ronnierocketAGO and Irish. Are you the same person? Split personalities maybe? Kind of like Tyler Durden and Edward Norton? Total opposites that have the same interests but conflict in opinion?

Just curious.

No.
NO.
NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

First off, if I found out that I shared the same body with a 30-year old guy who likes Michael Bay, I would labotimize myself with a powerdrill.

Second, I would hear everyday of how Shelton Benjamin was "screwed" by the WWE. Oh and that Undertaker is an old SHIT who won't stay buried.

Third, I wouldn't be able to stand someone that acts like the realization of the worst Yankees fan stereotype, and then demands easiness and tolerance when fortunes don't go his way.

Fourth, Irish is the sort of person thats like the slow-witted child of the BB.Net family: Give him an old sock, and they'll be entertained by it. Give him explosions, and he excuses whatever nonsense the movie would have.

Me? Power Drill.

If Irish and me are the same person(despite a 10 year age gap), then ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, blibblebabble, I would seek a divorce immediately.

DITO! Please ease up on the insults Blibble. In the infamous words of Don Vito Corleone, "what have I done to be treated so disrespectfully?" ;\)