The elbow to Pedroia was bush league; Calling "mine" was bush league; and the karate chop to Bronson Arroyo in the AL Championship series was bush league (and hurt his team).

He's a world class talent with a fourth grade mindset. His cheap stunt last night may have gotten a run, but it bought him a fastball between the 1 and the 3. It also lost him some respect among his peers, and shows why he doesn't have many friends in the game. If you get a chance to see Bowa's reaction after the discussion between A-Rod and the infielders, you can see he was embarrassed.

In the post game interview A-Rod lied twice. First, he sheepishly denied yelling "Mine", and that was confirmed by several; then he said this happens to him 3-4 times per week. I'd like to see if Jeter confirms this because I would bet the third out of an inning on a fair pop up to third with a player rounding second doesn't even happen 4 times a week.

I don't think it is a major incident, but it is another incident that shows how bush league he is.