Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Go back 20 years, do it all over.

C'mon, PB!! Really?? And would you honestly do it differently, or would you make the same mistakes? And if you didn't, you wouldn't experience the same lows. On the flip side, does that mean you wouldn't experience the same highs??

Life consists of moments. Would a moment make children born differently? Same egg, but maybe a different sperm? How much different would they be?

Maybe a different career, a different school. Maybe if I had worked harder in high school, I could have gone to a better college, gotten a better job, or a different job. What friends did you make that shaped your life? I met my husband in college. What would become of my life if had gone to different schools? Would we have met somehow (can't imagine how, since our lives bisected in no other way)?

I would never want to live my life over. The first time was rough enough!!

Oh, and I've always wanted to be able to paint. Or play an instrument. Those would be cool overnight skills.

I wouldn't do a damned thing different. It's just that it was so much fun, why not do it all over again?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.