I don't know LLC. I suppose yea the storyline or maybe the ever-so-brief nudity of Bancroft (the camera moved so swiftly though that if you blinked you missed it ) It does seem funny now, especially that it was released in the 60's where "times they were a-changing". ;\)

PB, I didn't think Bancroft was only a few years younger than Hoffman. Interesting! There was one word that Benjamin was told to remember (I think by Elaine's father). Do you remember what that word was? Much of it was silly and corny and yet, new at the time. Hard to put your finger on it. I loved Benjamin's nervousness at the hotel. At least he remember his toothbrush.

P.S. My brother, at the time kept getting told that he looked like Dustin Hoffman. My sister and I called him Dusty for a long time.

TIS

DMC, I suppose every young man has his "Mrs. Robinson" hu? Older women are like a fine wine. They improve with age. At least that's what I keep telling myself every damn birthday that goes by.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/27/07 04:55 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon