When my niece walked down the aisle of course they played "Here comes the bride". But when the members of the wedding party walked down they played the theme music they play at the beginning of football games. My nephew's speech actually had a football theme. I can't remember everything he said, but something to the affect of Welcome to the wedding and sports bar. And said if anyone here has any objections to these two being married the bar will be closed to you all night. . After they kissed the girls all shook their pom poms. I was gonna yell "Touchdown", but feared my mom would slap me..haha. She was miffed that I drank my beer from a bottle and not a glass. She said ladies don't drink from a bottle. I just said it's a good thing I ain't no lady then. \:\)

For the traditional bride and groom last dance of the night they had everyone on the floor dancing to the them of The Jeffersons, "Well we're moving on up, to the Eastside". That was actually the loose up song. We ended the night with a room full of drunks dancing to "Shout".

Last edited by Beth E; 05/27/07 12:31 PM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.