I have no idea what happened to his hand. I didn't want to ask. With the cut on his face too maybe he was in an accident, I don't know.

He is funny as hell. He had everyone rolling on the floor laughing. If a woman gave him a kiss on the cheek while taking a picture he told the person to take their time..haha. Always a cut up. He signed the chest part of the shirt of my BIL's mother. I was too chicken. I just had him sign my program..hahaa.

My brother in law actually met him when he officiated at another wedding there. He actually has his house on the grounds of the country club. When both sets of parents went to discuss this wedding about a year ago Artie saw my BIL and said, "Hey, it's preacher man". (He's not a preacher. He's just ordained to perform weddings like my nephew, ala Joey Tribiani). Last night my BIL took another of my niece's husbands and his friend up to Art's house. They sat around and talked while he was in his bathrobe.

Last edited by Beth E; 05/27/07 10:11 AM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.