Originally Posted By: Buttmunker
They killed Joe Pesci's "Nicky Santoro" in someone's house in Goodfellas.

I also think that killing Tony wasn't in Phil's plans. Everyone's house is someones house, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Boss' house... The Boss wouldn't have it. Also, Goodfellas is set in the 70's and 80's before DNA testing, the Sopranos takes place in the "lovely" here and now!

Maybe they didn't care about that person who owned the house. If he gets busted, fuck 'em.

They would care if it was the Boss' house!

It is easy to kill someone in your own house. Listen, this is how I do it: knock em out (no blood), lay their body on a plastic tarp, then stab them. The blood gets on the plastic, you roll up the body in said plastic, then take the bundle out like it was a carpet. Easy-peezie.

Why risk it when he could have just as easily lured Tony somewhere else for the meeting? The "cooler heads prevail" line from Phil could have just as easily been made in reference to one of their previous talks where Tony made the same comment... I think he made that comment to Phil a couple of times before. That's how I took it, as more of a jab at Tony. But as usual, I could be wrong! You just never really know with this character!

Cheers,
G.

Last edited by Todayandcounting; 05/23/07 06:42 PM. Reason: ...