Well-well,

I think Tony will, in a fit of rage, end Dr. Melfi's role; Phil's crew will end Meadow AND her new beau (AJ and Uncle June are done with this storyline, for good); and as the NJ crew goes to the mattresses (where we'll see the end of Sil and Little Carmine, "boco-polo-poco (whatever the fuck his name is)", Butchie, and Phil), Carmella will take out Tony, and begin to consolidate her own power in a Newly-designed Structure within the NJ arm of the New York Mafia.
And I think this'll be done using complete "flashback" treatments of how and why she was always better, and more wise, and most-prepared, and best-suited to carry the NJ arm into the Future. I think the only ones who'll win will be Carmella, her new underboss Paulie, and her new consigliere--Furio, who's been teaching her a thing-or-two long distance, for a while now. And Janis will remain as well: to, y'know, occasionally piss the happy people off.
"If the Family doesn't kill you, the other one will." Good night and good luck. Selah.

Okay,
Bobbo

"Only a fool would say that."
--Steely Dan