Originally Posted By: SC
My most valued and trusted friend is celebrating his birthday. Join me in wishing Don Cardi a Happy Birthday.

You're a big hearted guy with a bad temper.... reminds me of one of Vito's sons.... Fredo!! \:p

Here's to many more in good health!!!

I don't know if I should thank you, or curse you for starting this topic! ;\) But, you are my most valued and trusted friend, and I know that this comes from your heart, so I'll thank you.

"I was Fredo? I don't think so."

Geoff, Irishman, Letizia , Vitelli, Sicilian Babe, Beth, De Niro, DoubleJ, Capo, Mig, TIS, XDCX, Klyd, Don Sicilia, DonT, Pizzaboy, Goombah, Just Me, Turnbull, Olivant, Bibble, Marycas and anyone else who posts here after this post, I sincerely appreciate that you ALL took the time to wish me a happy birthday. You're all a really great bunch of people.

For those that I have been fortunate enought to meet, it's been a real pleasure and an honor for me. And I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

And to those who I have not yet had the honor of meeting, I really hope that one day I do get to meet you all.

LA FAMAGLIA!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.