I agree with BDuff to a degree. I think the Soprano family, mob family that is, will be pretty much purged. All of the signs are pointing that way. I think Tony will probably survive as a shell of his once powerful self. I don't know about him cooperating but you never know.

Pretty good episode. I liked Patsy's kid sticking up for Meadow, that was nice. I think Little Carmine will turn out to be the one playing both sides. AJ's suicide attempt was on alot of the spoiler threads on other sites but I think it may very well have been a lucky guess. You really had to see that one coming.

Meadow deciding on law school instead of medical school, to me, is her way of telling Tony that she is a Soprano. Not that she could ever take on a Lady Macbeth-Connie Corleone type of role in the family business, just that she has contempt for the criminal justice system, as does her family.

Tony's proud of her, he loves her, that's why I'm starting to believe he might lose her. Whether it's through her death or her finding out something terrible about him, it would be a fitting end to the tragedy.

I've always felt that The Sopranos were Shakesperean, I now feel they're a Shakesperean tragedy. Something terrible is going to happen. With just 2 more shows to go, I expect lots to happen in the June 3rd episode. The finale on June 10th should be something else.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.