Another good episode. AJ's suicide attempt, although maybe not totally shocking that he might be thinking suicide, still was an OMG moment. His haphazard attempt leads me to believe he really didn't want to do it. Did anyone else laugh when Tony runs outside and sees AJ with plastic over his head? Ha ha Tony says "AJ, what the fuck?" Cracked me up for some reason.

The sleezeball that approached Meadow (forgot his name) pissed me off too. I sure would hate someone talking to my daughter like that. But, yea Tony went over the edge there too with teeth in his pant cuff and all.

This episode was definitely more about family and with both the kids, especially AJ's experience, it's confirmed that in spite of being a dickhead, Tony does love his family.

Oh, and the Feds again asking about the MidEastern guys and Tony IDing them. It HAS to be Tony will if "caught" get a lighter sentence. I can't see the story developing in two more episodes, so conclude that must be the purpose of these quick questions by the Feds.

Anyone have opinions of how this Feech thing will end up. Oh, and one more thing, who is it that Meadow is dating???? Refresh my memory please.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/20/07 10:17 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon