Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: Beth E
I'm going to my niece's bachelorette party tonight. Plenty of booze and a stripper. I get to see an almost naked man. But then, I have to throw money at him to do it. The story of my life.

Those pennies you threw at me hurt!!!

Too bad I realized it too late that you were paying me to keep my clothes ON. \:\(

Boy, did you read that wrong. :0

Actually, the fucking male stripper called 15 minutes after he was supposed to be there to say his car broke down and he couldn't make it. So we fucking made our own plans. We booked a VIP room at a gay male strip club. 45 minutes was your limit though. These guys are what's known as twinks. They look like little boys, with their little penises. I felt like asking one if he was cold...hahaha. Let me tell you girls, you haven't gone to a male strip club until you've gone to a gay one. They don't strip down to a G string. They strip down to bare balls. One actually humped a rolled up dollar bill..hahaha. After our 45 minutes was up we had to shoot, because downstairs was for men only..hahaha. At least I came up close and personal to a nekked man. That's my fill for the next year probably..haha.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.