Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: ScarFather

Tony didnt kill Chrisopher. He lent a hand.

When Tony goes around to Christopher... Chris is talking nonsense and spitting up blood... he is taking Chris out of his misery. ;\)

Is that why Tony bagan to dial 911 and then stopped? To take Chris out of his misery? Or was it because he realized that if Chris lived and was found to have drugs in his system that he would have been busted and could have turned state's witness against Tony to make his own deal?

My friend, I think that you need to re-watch that episode.

Tony murdered Christopher. The episodes before this set the stage, and the conversatiosn with Melfi after he killed him confirmed it.

chris has been my favorite character on this series, but lets face it he was an addict and borderline junkie. IF he was to somehow survive the wreck the kid would have eventually either been killed, get killed or get his family hurt

tony killed him first off bcuz he was looking out for himself and to save himself from chris turning. but he was just tired of seeing the kid on drugs, from season one hes been on drugs and tony was Always on him for it, it was only a matter of time b4 he destroyed himself or in this case ruin tonys life too, so tony just saw an oppurtunity and took it.

Time You Enjoy Wasting, was not wasted - John Lennon

A man who nevers spends time with his family can never be a real man - Don Vito Corleone