Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: olivant

True enough, but my question is a temporal one. Pussy leaves with three of his companions all well known to his wife. His wife sees him leave with them, she knows where they're going, and she can figure it might take a few hours. He never returns and there's nothing from his wife such as "Tony, where's Pussy? He was with you guys. Where'd he go?" Also, his wife was close to Carmela. Don't you think she would have told Carmela that they all left together to look at a boat?

Its been awhile since I watched that episode... are you SURE that Pussy's wife knew where he was going? Don't forget, Pussy had been disappearing for various lengths of time then (while he was cooperating with the Feds).

While Tony is upstairs snooping around, Paulie and Pussy and his wife are sitting at the table drinking coffee. The last thing Tony says is something like "let's go buy a boat." Again, I'm making a temporal point. Pussy leaves with these guys and doesn't return. He's doesn't go on a few days trip with them; they don't come back and say "We woke up and Pussy was gone." It's to look at a boat which is a few hours at best. Surely, his wife asked Tony "Hey, where's Pussy?" What are they gonna say?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."