I too had initially thought that Tony said "I did it." So I re-watched that scene several times and now see that he says "I get it." I think that SC is correct about this having to do with the bulletin board and a life and death revelation of some kind.

It definitely had something to do with when he was shot.

In an earlier scene he is staring at a round light on the ceiling, one that is similar to the light on the hospital ceiling back when he was recovering from being shot. At that moment I thought he was going to or was thinking back to when he was in the hospital recovering from the gunshot wound.

Then at the end, when the sun rises and blinks, it reminded me, and I think him, of when he was in the hospital last season and having those dreams seeing the fires, the light and the bright suns.

A revelation of some kind that bridged those life and death scenerios that he saw when he was in and out of the drug induced coma last season and what he was now seeing in his drug induced state.

Yes SC, that was Artie. When the opening credits were starting and my wife and I sat down to watch the show, I mentioned to her that we had not seen Artie at all this season. Then he appears at wake.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.