Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Not unless Sil did it on purpose. Perhaps he took pity on the young and pretty Ade.

I'll tell ya, the reruns are up to season 3 on A&E. Just the other night Ralphie killed that stripper, but earlier in the episode Sil slapped the shit out of her over a lousy $3,000. Her being young and pretty had no effect on him in that case. I don't think he had any qualms about killing Ade.

Believe it or not, this is the ONE episode that I NEVER watched UNTIL the A&E series. And...this does disprove my "Sil's a rat who didn't kill Ade" theory b/c he would have never acted that way to Richie's stripper if he was in the program.

But.... me have 2 questions that I hope someone will be kind enough to answer.

1.) Ade is an Aprile. Richie Aprile gets on Chrissy for hitting his niece. So.... why is Jackie Jr. giving her "the stare" while he sits w/ Richie? This is incest, no? He is totally checking her out!

2.) I could be an idiot for this, but...Sil is somehow related to Ade, right? Not sure if it's the Aprile side or the other side but they are related. Am I right? So....Sil could possibly have mercy for his family and NOT kill Ade in Olivant's now infamous Ade-death scene.

I could be wrong about Sil's relation though. However, Ade IS related to Richie Aprile, so why the hell is Jackie Jr checking her out?(I know I've seen this discussed before)