Hi, I'm new here. I'm a big fan of the trilogy, and I gotta tell you guys about this project I'm working on:

http://ytmnd.com/users/everysentenceutteredinthegodfath

(I don't know if you are familiar with YTMND, but it's a community, kind of like a poor-man's youtube. People submit .jpgs or .gifs attatched to audio files, and zooming text, and humor results... most of the time.)

Well, I decided one day to embark on a project of making a YTMND out of every line in the Godfather. Many people at YTMND think it was genius (messaging me to never stop making these things), others think it's stupid. But I don't care about ratings really. I'm just doing this out of my love for the GF, and laughs; everybody's confused, wondering why I would do such a thing, and others are thrown off when a random, unhumorous line appears on the front page.
Also, every line gets the chance to be rated, and it provides a humorous commentary on each line.

I've done about 150 YTMNDs so far (1-3 sentences per site, usually), and I'm about 20 minutes into the movie.
Check it out!

oh yeah it also provides a new screenshot for each site, so if you're in need, check it out.

Last edited by FatherMcKenzie; 05/07/07 10:18 PM.