I'd definitely say Paulie is on borrowed time after last night's episode. Between annoying the crap out of Tony 2 weeks ago, and the stunts he pulled last night, I don't see him surviving this season. Tony Sirico is awesome.

A great episode, I thought. Seeing the downward spiral of both of Tony's sons (Chris has always been like a son to Tony) was pretty tough. Chris getting drunk and nearly spilling his guts to JT was shocking. Once he realized all the things he had just said, he had no choice but to kill JT. It was either JT or himself.

Tony talking with the feds didn't shock me much. I've seen it coming for a while now...and though it was nothing incriminating against HIS business, talking to the feds AT ALL is still a dangerous game to be playing. Could this be a precursor of things to come?

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis