Warning, Spoiler:
Powers Boothe. Powers Boothe. Powers Boothe.
Definitely the best thing about this season. What can I say, he is a power booth indeed! (pun is definitely intended!)

I dont like the last few episodes, I dont like the fact that Audrey is alive. I never liked her...to say the least. She's more annoying than Chloe if you ask me. And Jack is a bloody idiot.

You get a phonecall from Kate Warner, such a sweet charming lady, and you tell her that someone else will pick up your jacket??? What an idiot this Jack is! idiot, idiot, idiot!!!!

Yesterday I watched "Sophie's Choice" for the first time. I immediately recognized Tom Lennox as Stingo. It was so amusing to see that he still possess the same facial expressions we're so familiar with.

Anyway...capo, season 3 is great. Best villains if you ask me. From Brothers Mexico to Mr. Nice Cup of Tea. And Chase was a great addition in my opinion. I really liked the idea of the kid working with Jack.

Back to season 6...why cant they name the enemy's country? it's really ridiculous. I guess the producers just wish to avoid any more scandals with muslims considering the fact that the country is from the middle east. As you know, they got a lot of complaints for portraying most of the villains as muslims. Still, it's a ridiculous decision. It's sad to see that a fictional TV show has to hide behind the "anonymous card". It's fiction. You can name Russia and China. You can also name a country from the middle east.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)