Originally Posted By: SC
I enjoyed the episode.

I'm at the point now where I can't/won't try to figure out what will happen anymore. I was surprised that TJ was hit (Chris' misdirected anger), and was waiting for AJ to kill himself. (I get the distinct impression that AJ "got off" on the torture of the kid who owed his friends money).

We're (obviously) being led to believe that Chris may turn rat and it'll be interesting to see if that pans out. IF he does will Tony be forced to put a hit on him??

What was up with Tony ratting out the Middle Eastern guys??

Looks as though you and I had the same reaction to those scenes.

The middle eastern thing. Insurance. Money in the bank for Tony. Gives them this little bit of info and if it leads to something, then it goes on Tony's record and if he's ever arrested and convicted for a crime, the judge will take what he gave the feds about those Arabs into consideration at sentencing.

Was chase trying to show us that Tony was contemplating cooperating with the feds? Was he hinting at something of that nature?

Very interesting episode. A whole lot of insight into several key characters.

Coming attractions : Looks like Carmela is on the phone, holding her head breaking up!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.