I agree JJ.

All that is really acomplished is to create a "shift" of the days consumers purchase their gasoline. Bottom line is it's going to be purchased anyway.

So if you happen to need to fill up your car on May 15th, but decide to protest and not purchase gas on that date, then you'll purchase it on the 16th or 17th anyway. Eventually you have to put gas back into your car. So what have you really accomplished? Nothing. All you've done is to delay the sale of gasoline for a day or two.

I've said it before and I'll say it again : The only way to keep gasoline prices low is if we start drilling in places like Alaska for our own oil. It's common sense. If there's one grocery store in a town, that grocery store can charge whatever prices they want for their products. But if two or three more open up in that same town, it creates competition which historically leads to competitive pricing, thus making things affordable for the average working man.

We can have these don't purchase gas today days all we want, but if we keep buying these monster SUV's and keep our dependance for oil with the foreign countries, these kinds of protests will do absolutely nothing.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.