Originally Posted By: Paul Krendler
I can't really remember where I read this - could be Jim Marrs's Crossfire or Mark Lane's Plausible Denial, but I do seem to remember speculation that the hospital staff administered injections to Ruby containing cancerous chemicals. This ties in somewhat with Judith Vary Baker's story of a CIA-sponsored programme to develop a cancer virus to be injected into Castro, a project Oswald allegedly assisted in New Orleans in the summer of 1963.

I'm in agreement, DC. The Warren Commission's version of events vs the eyewitness accounts, medical and forensic expertise, physical evidence and, of course, the Zapruder film... there's no contest which is more plausible.

Poleese! Do you include aliens from another planet in your eyewitness accounts? Why not? They too are unsupported by any evidence, so they qualify, right? Ruby received injections? No, your wrong. Actually, nano-robots developed through the technology that was discovered at Roswell were inserted into his body and told to disassemble his internal organs killed him. I have no evidence, let alone proof. But, it is plausible, huh!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."