Originally Posted By: Irishman12
The score of his first win was 7-6. So again, he wasn't THAT much of a factor. If Proctor wouldn't have blown the game, the Yanks would have won.

If If If..they lost live with it.

So he gave up 6 runs in his first game against the Yankees and you pat him on the back saying he did a fine job. I'm sorry, in my book he didn't..

Yes, what you can't seem to get thru your head that a young pitcher facing the YANKEE LINE UP wouldn't have even lasted that long. and I was more defending him because of how you once again was doing your Boston Bashing which once again you can't put a side when you talk baseball

I think you're looking through you're "let's take the complete opposite stance of Irishman's" glasses..

This comeback statement is a grade school comeback and I will not turn this into a pissing match.

End of subject Irishman,

Let us bothy move on and forget it. I just don't have the time or the energy. And lets face it you would rather die then change your stance, or understand where others comments or stantements are coming from.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!