Originally posted by Toni_corleone:
Why doesn't everyone stop arguing its obvious the Corleone's were one of the five families in every gangster movie I've seen they refered to the families in New York the five families like someone else said what it would sound stupid if someone said I'm going to have a meeting with the four other families.
Lack of punctuation notwithstanding, Toni, I liked the way you put it in the other recent thread on this topic some much better.....

It was so much more definite, so much more foreceful, so much more expressive.....

So indicitive of the type of truly outstanding, articulate, and intelligent argument that we know you are capable of......

HERE IT IS ....let me refresh everyone's memory, just in case they missed it:

(BTW, hope you don't mind, but I added a little bit of punctuation on your behalf so as to improve the post's readability. I didn't want anyone to miss the full impact of it.)

Originally posted by Toni_corleone, 4/21/06:
Fuck that, OK? The five families were as follows, in order of power: Corleone, Barzini, Cuneo, Stracci, Tattaglia. Those are the five families, so get the fuck over it, OK everybody?

"Difficult....not impossible"