I'm getting the feeling that this last season is going to deal with personal issues. Think about it, Carm & Tony's visit to the lakehouse turned into a family brawl; Tony's uneasiness/mistrust of Paulie; Christopher seems to have his mind only on the movie business; Vito's son going a little off the deep end; And, tonight poor Tony couldn't win for losing. resenting the 200 grand he owed. This "could" be an indication that it'll end with Tony losing everything.

Personally, I don't mind these storylines, and enjoy disecting the plot, however, I will be kind of disappointed if there isn't at least one "OMG" moment this season.

As for tonight's episode, my first impulse is to say not as good as the first three, but I need to think about it more and possibly see it again.

And...did you catch when Tony and his bodguard were in the car, his bodyguard made a reference to the two Middle Eastern guys that were at the bing???? Don't know what to make of it.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon