BULLSHIT! THe problem is that as soon as someone come in here and makes a comment you have Irishman busting peoples balls like he is GOD and this is a private thread. He challanges you like you have to swear that you are a loyal Yankee fan or something.
Then he acts like a child swearing and bitching at Boston like a kid that has special needs or something.

Then you have him saying shit like I come and go, like I have no rights to post. Like I told you once before:
Sure no one came here to comment when all there was was reposted news reports over and over again, but now the season has started and we all get to post here so Irish grow up. This thread is fine when you, DJ, scarfacetm, myself and other Yankee fans can come in This is not a private thread, You don't get to pick the people who gets to post here, no rules have been broken so....

Oh and the best is him trying to cut deals to stay out of a the thread, if you want your won little club open up your own website and keep it private.

If Irish doesn't like what you post then it is being hijack? What kind of crap is this?

So if you want it peaceful my mick friend leave people alone and act like a true fan and not a punk kid.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!