Originally Posted By: olivant
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Olivant -

What makes you think that she is still alive? What could have went wrong with a hit that took place out in the middle of nowhere? It was not like she was sitting in a restaurant or walking on the street where the gunman walks in or drives by, takes his shots and then has to flee. Silvio took her out to the middle of nowhere and didn't have to "rush" the hit on her. He could have pumped every bullet into her and taken the time to make sure that one of his shots was the fatal shot. I am interested to know what make you believe that she is still alive.

However I happen to agree with you that the whole Aidrianna thing will somehow play a major role in these last episodes.

Yes, me and Ade, we had something...something special. I knew she was looking at me. My lip prints are still all over the TV screen. And, yes, my wife found my Ade doll. Well, that's another story. But, I've stopped listening to Van Halen CDs.

You know something Olivant? I was sincere in my question to you. Thinking perhaps that you may have been able to make me see something that I originally overlooked. But it's obvious that you did not take my question seriously. \:\/

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.