Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
I finally started watching season three t'other night. Watched the first four episodes, up to when Bauer breaks Salazar out of prison.

I think it's really, really interesting to have Bauer needing a fix, so he's not the super-hero figure we all expect him to be.

That's what I've always liked about the show. He not always portrayed as that Super Hero type that is invincible to the tragedies and pitfalls of life.

Capo, if you are really into this show, then I strongly suggest that you read THIS BOOK.

While it is not written in the traditional story format, it is more formatted as though one is reading transcripts from legal hearings that have taken place. Testimony.

It takes place between season 1 and season 2 and provides some really excellent insight into not only Jack himself, but many of the others involved in what took place in season 1, the relationships that were formed, why Palmer was a target of the attempted assassinations, and why the Drazen's were involved.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.