***SEASON 6 SPOILERS***

Warning, Spoiler:
I was glad to see Chloe and Morris get more face time this week. Their presence (especially Chloe) has been sorely missed. No offense to the writers, but unless the Milo/Nadia storyline goes some place, I really don't care about them.

I've read a few reviews on this week's episode where people are saying that Jack going rogue and against CTU is out of character. True, Jack risking an international incident to save Audrey is a bit extreme...but consider all she went through to try and save him. He faked his own death and was forced into hiding at the end of Day 4 (effectively killing his relationship with his daughter), captured by the Chinese at the end of Day 5 and tortured for the next 18 months. The man has nothing left.

He told President Palmer that he will destroy the chip as soon as he has confirmation that Audrey is safe. There were doubts about his ability to do his job at the beginning of the day, but he's proven he can still get the job done.

Who knows, maybe I'm thinking too much into this...

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis