Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Good episode. Is it weird to feel sad for Johnny at the end? Phil is such a s*it, though. He never learns.

I disagree about Phil. If anything, I think that he is learning. It seems that he's become somewhat regretful for the path that he chose in regards to doing his time like a man and for being an old school mafioso. It's obviously cost him. And he seems to be going through this ever since Tony went to see him in the hospital after his heart attack and told him to start thinking about family and his grandkids. He's reaching back to his roots. I guess that you can say that the episode was about old life and new life. I think that Johnny's death and Christophers's new baby were symbolic of the message that David Chase is trying to convey.

Christopher really does hate Tony. We saw signs of it over the years. Now it's finally coming to light.

But you gotta love that Carmela huh? She's like the mother cat. No matter what Tony has ever done to her or how she's felt about him at times, when push comes to shove she's very protective over him. And she surely showed that to Christopher.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.