Originally Posted By: Beth E
I ordered online yesterday "A Bronx Tale", "This thing of ours", and "A tale of two pizzas". I also brought at Walmart "Bang the drum slowly" and "The Sting". I already had "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", so getting that one is like getting the complete set so to speak. :). With there being rain everywhere it doesn't look like today is a day to sit and watch Baseball since everything's practically rained out. Maybe I'll watch "Bang the drum slowly". I'll keep the tissues handy. \:\(

It's nice to live long enough that the good old movies you loved are in the bargain bin at Walmart.

Beth, let me know how a Tale Of Two Pizzas is after you watch it.

I liked This Thing Of Ours and think that you will enjoy it. Not a boxoffice smash by any means, , but definitely an enjoyable movie. Plaw was the one who turned me on to that movie.

I just ordered another B movie myself called Johnny Slade's Greatest Hits, starring your friend, the zuchinni man. ;\)

Have you ever seen a movie called Dueces Wild?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.