Originally Posted By: Irishman12
 Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
I would think Irishman would argue with me, but I can expect it won't happen. He knows that possibility of arguing successfully for his case is about as fruitfull as well punching a brick wall.

No ronnie I'm just tired of seeing you post, reading through 5 paragraphs of pointless chatter to get to the point. Oh and you always say I have to get the last word. Have you still not looked in the mirror yet? I guess not \:\/

In other words, you don't have an argument against me, as always. How about you call me elitist and wind this up? Its bedtime for you bonzo.

On second thought, using your preference for statements instead of reasoning, lets see how it works:

Old Style: "Irishman states but never explains in comparative criticism why a movie is better than another. When people outargue him or sink his points to shit like that iceberg did to the Titanic, he calls them elitist and cries about it. He defends himself like a girl with polio. Either movies are great or boring-as-hell. He's a whore for Tarantino, yet unlike many whores, he doesn't display any creative thoughts on his own that make people stand attention and think."

New Irish-Proposed Style: He Sucks. \:p

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 04/14/07 10:40 PM.