Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
DJ, what about....another bloody LAW & ORDER rerun on TNT?

You know, I was watching an episode the other day, thinking about how you've dubbed it "The Rape Show"... And It was all about this kid who got caught making threats to kill a little girl in an internet chat room, and so they trace the messages, find the kid... They do a background check on him, find out his grades in school are poor, he beat up a kid, etc. And in all of this I'm thinking, "Well, cool, no rape." And the moment I thought that, they go, "Yep, he shows all the signs. This boy has been sexually molested, alright."

I busted up laughing.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."