Code Name: The Cleaner
(First Viewing)

Cedric the Entertainer plays Jake, a seemingly regular guy who has no idea who he is after being hit over the head by mysterious assailants; when he finds himself entangled in a government conspiracy, Jake and his pursuers become convinced that he is an undercover agent.

How Cedric the Entertainer can continue to make movies is beyond me. He's the actor equivalent of Michael Bay. Although lately I have myself become a Bay fan so that analogy was for those who still hate Bay and wonder how he can continue to make movies as well. How or why Lucy Liu EVER got on board this wreck is also beyond me. I guess money speaks louder than common sense. Robert Adetuyi should NEVER be able to write another script again. He was one of the writer's and was also one of the mad men behind Stomp the Yard. Director Les Mayfield gets his last pass since he did direct Encino Man and Blue Streak, but his last film, The Man sucked just as badly as this (leading to the question of how or why Samuel L. Jackson was ever involved with that project either). But we'll save that for another time.