Originally Posted By: Don Aleksandr
What a great episode. I for one am the most basic creature living on this planet and all that symbolism and metaphor trash is completely lost on me. If someone isn't dying then I'm not staying awake. All that said, I was completely blown away by how the Sopranos can keep me glued to my TV with only a game of monopoly. Hands down the two best scenes of the day were Bobby and Tony in that boat together discussing their lives and their futures, and Bobby coming home to that song and his daughter running into his arms. Beautiful televesion.

Right before Vito got popped he killed that guy heading back to Jersey. All that pity we had for him went out the window with that murder. Does anyone else think that maybe by making Tony be a complete vindictive ass to Bobby the writers are trying to maybe make a little of the built up pity we've had for him go away?

I for one don't have any pity for him. Whether it's Tony or Vito Corleone, they are all scum. But, yes, I sensed that we are supposed to feel sympathy for poor Tony who got beat up, and had a mean mother and a psycho of a sister.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."