Gi, I hope your ankle gets better soon! Ankle/leg injuries are the worst.

And SB, how scary to have gotten hurt while you were pregnant! Thank God everything ended up okay. I always get so worried when I see pregnant women out excercising and stuff, or even going up and down stairs or walking downhill or whatever. I mean I know they can work out and act normal, but I don't know, it just looks scary.

Anyway, I have some sad fantasy news... I'd gotten up to 2nd place in the Yahoo basketball game, but due to some poor strategy, I sank to 5th just this week alone. But hey, I was 2nd for a few weeks! Ahead of DB, JG, DM, and Ice! Imagine that. I didn't say anything or even post over there because, you know... the jinx vibes are strong. But a fat lot of good that did me... anyway, now there are a few days left and I'm losing for sure, so I can mention it now. \:\/ Just wanted to share my temporary triumph! \:p

By the way, I haven't been around in a few weeks... I missed you guys! And now that it's baseball season, I guess we'll be seeing more of each other in this thread, at least I hope so! Happy baseball season! \:\)

Last edited by Letizia B.; 04/11/07 05:44 AM.