The most disappointing performance of the night was Chris. I'll even go so far as to say it sucked. It was beyond bad.

The biggest surprise of the night was Sanjaya. Granted, it really wasn't a "singer's song", but I thought he did exceptional.

Jordin had the best performance of the night. I think she may be the dark horse this season. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls an upset against LaKisha or Melinda and actually wins the competition.

Best male performance would go to Blake, who continues to impress me week after week. I was concerned at the beginning of this season that he'd just try to get by on his beat-boxing. But he's a rather exceptional singer.

My bottom 3 is the same as everyone elses: Phil, Haley, and Sanjaya. But I'm gonna predict that tonight is Phil's swan-song performance.

And if we were basing it on last night's performance alone (excluding all previous performances), I'll go so far as to say that Sanjaya doesn't deserve to be eliminated.

But what fun is that? ;\)

I want Sanjaya off my TV NOW!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis