Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Snake, if someone called you a dumbass redneck white trash incest-baby, then apologized, then called you a resident of the asshole of Tennessee, then apologized, then used a bad stereotypical hillbilly joke(Q: What's the best decade in a Tennessean's life? A: Third Grade!), you'll get tired and just sock it to him.

Actually, I get that, or something akin to it, about every other week. I work in Memphis and our corporate office is in New York. At least twice a month, we have these "Yankees" come down and imply as much, all in jest, of course. My reaction? I laugh right along with them, and even make a few funny Southern observations myself...Like how when the zoo here put on a live-action dinosaur exhibit with robotics, some Memphians wanted refunds because they thought the dinosaurs would be REAL! (True story!)

Yeah, Imus should've known in this PC-world-gone-mad that some moron somewhere would find offense (Sharpton and Jackson live for that). But unless someone's physically attacking me, my family, or my friends, I couldn't care less what spews out of their pie-hole. I got out of being offended by words in grade school.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)