Originally Posted By: Beth E
While I love Gerald Butler I don't think 300 would be one of my kinds of films. Maybe I could just freeze the frames where he's walking around1/2 nekked.
Oh, I'd say more than half, Bethie. Not that I analyzed that. I was focused on the plot.

Thanks, ladies, for the good wishes. I wore a super-tight brace today, and I'm now certain that I would've been better off without the support it provided than with it squeezing the life out of me.

Ice, that was hilarious! I still haven't gotten any Americone Dream, but the Stats homework, Zeppelin, the Astros comments...great stuff! Thanks.

Best wishes to your boys tonight, SB. Mine already finished up at Wrigley - three afternoon games in a row this week, then they're off Thursday!! I'll have to work on my teachers to give me some updates, or just bring in a radio. haha I did catch the end of today's, and scrappy little Adam Everett got a 2-run homer to put us ahead 5-3 for the win!

I feel ashamed that this qualifies as such good news, but we've replaced Brad Lidge with Dan Wheeler as our new closer. Lidge...I don't know what he needs, whether it's rest, practice, or therapy, but what he's been doing has not worked. I feel terrible for him, but it's time for someone else to take over. I think he's supposed to do middle relief now.