GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 463 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,235
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,522
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,397
Posts1,060,121
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: chopper] #397134
05/31/07 10:53 PM
05/31/07 10:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
On his show Hardball, Chris Matthews really bored into one JFK assassination proponent (whose name I can't recall) about Oswald's job at the School Book Depository. The guy couldn't answer the question.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: olivant] #397167
06/01/07 08:19 AM
06/01/07 08:19 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: olivant
On his show Hardball, Chris Matthews really bored into one JFK assassination proponent (whose name I can't recall) about Oswald's job at the School Book Depository. The guy couldn't answer the question.

One thing Bugliosi does well is showing how many assassination theories actually cite evidence from the Warren Report, but merely exempt or call into question (or just plain ignore) anything that contradicts that.

A big example, he notes, is when conspiracy theorist will bash the FBI evidence in one sentence, and then cite and FBI report related to the assassination as reliable evidence for something...

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Double-J] #397251
06/01/07 02:31 PM
06/01/07 02:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: Double-J

One thing Bugliosi does well is showing how many assassination theories actually cite evidence from the Warren Report, but merely exempt or call into question (or just plain ignore) anything that contradicts that.

A big example, he notes, is when conspiracy theorist will bash the FBI evidence in one sentence, and then cite and FBI report related to the assassination as reliable evidence for something...

I have noted that. I look upon the assassination critics the same way I look upon the evolution critics. Evolution critics do not provide any support for their theories; they simply criticize evolution. The JFK critics don't support their explanations with evidence; they simply criticize the Warren Report and and have created these elaborate "what if" scenarios.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: olivant] #416673
07/17/07 04:09 PM
07/17/07 04:09 PM
NY
B
Buttmunker Offline
Made Member
Buttmunker  Offline
B
Made Member
NY
If everyone loved Helter Skelter and respected Bugliosi for his research and work in convicting Charles Manson, then I suppose his new book Reclaiming History closes the door on "conspiracy theories" once and for all?

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Buttmunker] #416884
07/18/07 09:49 AM
07/18/07 09:49 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
First time the Zapruder film was shown to the public.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM&NR=1

Robert Groden appeared on "Good Night America" hosted by Geraldo Rivera in 1975. This was the very first time the film that contained the murder of President Kennedy, was shown to the public.

While watching, Geraldo and company commented SEVERAL times that the fatal head shot - as well as the throat shot - OBVIOUSLY came from the front! (Of course, they were wrong. Right? ;\) )

BTW-In addition to the Zapruder film, we also see footage that was filmed across the street, i.e to Kennedy's left! I had no idea such a tape existed. \:o After seeing this angle I'm completely convinced that the fatal head shot came from the front. With this angle we truly get to see Kennedy's head move "back and to the left."
Can anyone tell me why we've been watching the "Zapruder film" all these years and not the "guy on the other side of the street film?"

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Ice] #439259
09/25/07 06:26 PM
09/25/07 06:26 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Springbok captain, John Smit, has spent the last 24 hours being interrogated by the French Secret Service about his involvement in the 1963 shooting of former US President, John F. Kennedy. Mr Smit is believed to have been an ex-KGB assassin-for-hire at the time, and was commissioned by the then head of the Mafia, Jake White, to “take that dirty dog out”.

The reason for the killing, as stated by a source close to Mr White, was because President Kennedy allegedly cited one of Mr White’s thugs for “being a naughty little boy”, and sentenced him to sit in the corner for a while. This citation proved deadly for the well-loved President, as was witnessed by thousands of stunned Americans on that fateful day in November ‘63.

It is believed that John Smit hung up his rifle in 1968 after he allegedly assassinated Robert F. Kennedy, because he was JFK’s “China” (Mr Smit is openly and fiercely anti-Communist). There is very little known of Smit’s whereabouts from ‘68-’99, except for an eye-witness’s account stating that she saw someone fitting Mr Smit’s description standing in a “scrum stance” in a tunnel in Paris in 1997. John Smit reappeared in 2000 as a member of the alleged terrorist group “The Springboks” and has enjoyed a successful campaign with them as their leader since 2004

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: chopper] #439305
09/25/07 06:57 PM
09/25/07 06:57 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Interesting, but I doubt that the mafia would go outside to pull of such a job...could just be this guy trying to make a "name" for his "organization."

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Buttmunker] #439307
09/25/07 06:58 PM
09/25/07 06:58 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: Buttmunker
If everyone loved Helter Skelter and respected Bugliosi for his research and work in convicting Charles Manson, then I suppose his new book Reclaiming History closes the door on "conspiracy theories" once and for all?

It really is a fabulous, thorough book. I wish I had more time to read it. ;\)

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Ice] #439329
09/25/07 08:53 PM
09/25/07 08:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: Ice
First time the Zapruder film was shown to the public.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM&NR=1

Robert Groden appeared on "Good Night America" hosted by Geraldo Rivera in 1975. This was the very first time the film that contained the murder of President Kennedy, was shown to the public.

While watching, Geraldo and company commented SEVERAL times that the fatal head shot - as well as the throat shot - OBVIOUSLY came from the front! (Of course, they were wrong. Right? ;\) )

BTW-In addition to the Zapruder film, we also see footage that was filmed across the street, i.e to Kennedy's left! I had no idea such a tape existed. \:o After seeing this angle I'm completely convinced that the fatal head shot came from the front. With this angle we truly get to see Kennedy's head move "back and to the left."
Can anyone tell me why we've been watching the "Zapruder film" all these years and not the "guy on the other side of the street film?"

You're talking about the Nix film. Look, I've seen umpteen people shot and they fall in all kinds of directions. However, I've never seen an entrance wound that results in an explosion of a a person's flesh unless it's the result of a shotgun blast and from up close. It is rather amatuerish to describe the effect (back and to the left) as the result of the cause (shot from the front). There are any number of physiological reactions to bullet inuries. It would be advisable for those who persist with this cause and effect relationship tale to read a book on human physiology.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: olivant] #439940
09/28/07 12:31 AM
09/28/07 12:31 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
I've seen umpteen people shot and they fall in all kinds of directions.

Fair enough. But 97 out of 100 ppl who are shot in the BACK of the head, will fall FORWARD.

It is rather amatuerish to describe the effect (back and to the left) as the result of the cause (shot from the front).

Chalk it up to my ignorance - but I think it's a matter of simple--and I do mean SIMPLE ;)--physics.

There are any number of physiological reactions to bullet injuries.

That's true. But again, Mr. Newton pays us a visit. Kennedy is shot in the BACK of the head, thus, he should fall FORWARD.

It would be advisable for those who persist with this cause and effect relationship tale to read a book on human physiology.

In all seriousness...I think I will. But it's not going to change my mind about the Kennedy assassination - seeing is believing.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Ice] #439944
09/28/07 01:14 AM
09/28/07 01:14 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Kennedy might have been making a DISASTROUS mistake by pulling out of Vietnam. Thus, the "powers-to-be" eliminated him. Either way, I've come to the conclusion that Kennedy had become a serious threat to national security due to all of his shenanigans - and THAT is why the government took him out.

Kennedy knew the stakes of being a politician, I don't feel bad for him - the man has been immortalized. I'm sure he wouldn't mind being remembered as a Caesar - hell, he's WAY bigger than Caesar.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Ice] #473599
02/18/08 12:41 PM
02/18/08 12:41 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Decades-old documents purportedly linked to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, among which a transcript of a conversation between Lee Harvey Oswald and his own killer, have been brought to light from an old safe at the Dallas County district attorney’s office.

The news was first brought by the Dallas Morning News on Sunday. The documents had been sitting in the antiquated safe on the 10th floor of the county courthouse for a long time.

Found among the papers was a transcript of an alleged conversation between Lee Harvey Oswald, the president’s assassin, and Jack Ruby, as they plotted the Nov. 22 shooting. According to the Associated Press, the two talked of killing Kennedy because the Mafia wanted to “get rid of” his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy.

Oswald reportedly says in the script: “I can still do it, all I need is my rifle and a tall building; but it will take time, maybe six months to find the right place; but I'll have to have some money to live on while I do the planning.”

Oswald himself was shot two days after Kennedy’s death, by Jack Ruby.

One theory concerning the implausible transcript is that the paper is not authentic and more probably part of a movie that former District Attorney Henry Wade, the now-dead prosecutor in the Ruby trial, was working on. The film was never made.

Also in the safe were letters to and from Wade, letters to Ruby, official records from his trial, a gun holster and clothing that probably belonged to Ruby and Oswald, Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins said.

The AP adds that the disputed paper resembles one published by the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination and concluded Oswald acted alone.

In that other transcript, Oswald and Ruby allegedly talked about killing Texas Gov. John Connally, who was riding in the car with Kennedy and was wounded in the attack. The FBI determined at the time that the conversation was bogus.

Oswald was shot dead by Ruby on Nov. 24 as he was being transferred by police officers to a county jail. Ruby was arrested immediately after the shooting and died from cancer while awaiting a new trial date in 1967.

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_JFK_Documents_Unearthed_Decades_After_Assassination_14152.html

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: chopper] #505724
08/22/08 05:18 PM
08/22/08 05:18 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
BUMP BUMP:

Bill Hicks - JFK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8&feature=related

Comedian Bill Hicks talking about JFK from 'Revelations.'

Last edited by Ice; 08/22/08 05:18 PM.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Ice] #535678
03/28/09 05:07 PM
03/28/09 05:07 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
figure on bringing this up again.

a couple months ago i watched a thing on the conspiracy of kennedy, and it brought up good snip-its like for the invasion of cuba they were going to use the mafia to take castro out (the don in chicago was part of this, but the plan was pulled back.). another thing came up that edgar hoover knew that john was messing around with a mafia don's girlfriend (the same one in chicago). am i saying the mafia had something to do with it well no, but its hard not to though.

along with those facts while kennedy was running for president his father joe kennedy sr. paid the mafia off to help him win in certain states (i.e chicago). john and his brother before that as well as during that time fought against hoffa and the mafia. now the question is would the mafia take out the president of the united states or would they just take it?

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: BAM_233] #535742
03/29/09 09:20 AM
03/29/09 09:20 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
The question will forever be debated; "Did the American Cosa Nostra kill JFK?' There are certainly valid arguments for and against this claim. Will we ever know the truth? That's another good question. Will the US Government ever officially confirm a "conspiracy"?..perhaps. But one thing, IMO, will NEVER be CONFIRMED by any person or branch of The US Government - that the Mafia killed JFK. That would establish that at one time in US history, the American Mafia was indeed more powerful than The US Government.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Mark] #535818
03/29/09 11:23 PM
03/29/09 11:23 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
all i know is that alot of people connected to this case has died well suddenly...i would put the government on the trigger side, and the mafia at the side looking the scene.

also too is anybody interested in the RFK conspiracy?

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: luckylucianofan] #553353
08/28/09 05:51 PM
08/28/09 05:51 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline
D
Capo
CA
People who don't think the JFK murder was a huge conspiracy don't know what's up. They don't even know about the grassy knoll. What about all those people who later mysteriously died who knew something about the murder. There were four LCN families involved and they were the Trafficante family, New Orleans family, Chicago Outfit and the Dallas family. The Eastern families had nothing to do with it. These mob groups were mad at him because John and his brother Robert were going after the mob. That was after the mob helped get him elected. But it wasn't just the mob either. The CIA and Anti Castro Cubans were mixed involved in the assasination. The CIA and Cubans were mad at him for pulling out of the Bay of Pigs. Even VP Johnson was pissed at him for not wanting to start the war in Vietnam. I think guys like Robert Groden are saints. His films are the best proof of the conspiracy to kill the President. Oswald was just a damn patsy like he said. They used the man. I'm not saying he was not involved but not at a high level. If you see the actual film you will notice folks running up the grassy knoll to where they heard shots fired. There were three locations where shots were fired, one was the grassy knoll and the other was the school book depository. The third shot came from a storm drain. They say Chicago mobster Johnny Roselli shot Kennedy from inside a storm drain. The reasons why they don't want to open the files on the killing is because there's still some guys within our government who were involved in it.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: DiMaggio68] #553361
08/28/09 06:07 PM
08/28/09 06:07 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68
Even VP Johnson was pissed at him for not wanting to start the war in Vietnam.

There were fewer than 400 American soldiers in Vietnam on the day Kennedy took office, more than 16,000 on the day he died.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Turnbull] #553364
08/28/09 06:17 PM
08/28/09 06:17 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline
D
Capo
CA
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68
Even VP Johnson was pissed at him for not wanting to start the war in Vietnam.

There were fewer than 400 American soldiers in Vietnam on the day Kennedy took office, more than 16,000 on the day he died.

Ya but Johnson and Kennedy sure had different views about going to vietnam. I stand corrected about troops in nam, though. you da man Turnball.

Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: DiMaggio68] #553402
08/28/09 11:26 PM
08/28/09 11:26 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
They had different views about the role of American troops. At the time of his death, Kennedy wanted our troops in support and training roles, not direct combat. Johnson started out the same way, building up American troops in support roles. But, the more American troops in Vietnam, the greater the target and provocation they were for the Commies. By 1965, Johnson had to committed them to active combat in order to protect themselves, because the South Vietnamese Army wasn't up to the job.

While that was the difference between Kennedy and Johnson, they had one thing in common: both thought Vietnam was worth a major commitment of American power. Had Kennedy lived, and had he built up American troops in the same numbers as Johnson, he would have faced the same dilemma of his own making.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: JFK vs. The Organization [Re: Turnbull] #553408
08/29/09 01:01 AM
08/29/09 01:01 AM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline
D
Capo
CA
I here you but me and many other fellow Amercani think Johnson played a big role in the killing of JFK.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull