Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Oh, I am so sick of the ARod train. Two nights in a row, he was in a position to either tie up the game or pull ahead, and failed. Thursday night he popped it up (there's a shock) and last night he struck out. Yes, he scored blahbity-blahbity runs in his career, but lets see how many of them were necessary runs. Let's see how many of those were NOT scored when the team was already winning 10-2. At least Giambi can come through when the team needs him, unlike ARod. Whenever the bases are loaded, the score is down, and ARod comes up to the plate, my husband and I take bets on whether he'll pop it up or ground out.

Moose will be OK and so will the Yankees. It's been a rough start, but I have faith. The Yankees are unusual in that just when the other teams are starting to fade in August, they somehow build up steam and move ahead.

The Yankees don't built up stream, they have great depth on the bench. Hurt players, worn out players, players in slumps just replace him with another great player. Problem was they couldn't do this with their pitching staff last year.
I would have gotten rid of A-rod and his money and ego problems because as you say he doesn't bring it home in the pinch. Nothing bothers the Yankee office as giving away a player to another team and having to carry the player payroll while he plays for another team. And that is what they would have to do to get rid of A-rod and his big buck spot.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!