Originally Posted By: Irishman12
I believe I've heard of Queenbury. I was just curious that we didn't live that far away from each other. I believe Newburgh/New Windsor is only about an hour from the city so it'd be 2 hours away from you. It's right around West Point and the Hudson Valley area. West Point was about a 45-minute drive for me from Montgomery with traffic.

Yeah, I'm pretty much on the Northern part of the Hudson River. Infact, it's like 15-20 minutes from Queensbury to the GE plant that dumped all the PCB, I believe.

I'll have to check out a map or something when I am feeling less lazy, so I can gauge how close we live to one another. But yeah man, that's cool. Queensbury... Damn, what a hell hole. The town itself is very nice, it's a good area. And the education at my school is good too. But damn, the people bother me. They're like the personification of stupid suburuban white-kids.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."