Originally Posted By: Irishman12

Lucky, I hated English. Science was always my WORST subject and I'm so glad that it's been 3 years since I've taken one and that I never have to again. Math I was always pretty good at (Algebra at least. I SUCKED at Geometry) but History was always my favorite of the 4.

English is soooooo easy, man. I guess it doesn't hurt that I like to read and write.

Here's a funny little tale of self-indulgence, and it's going to come off really cocky, so deal with it. The first paper that I wrote my freshman year of high school, the teacher thought it was so good, she was convinced that I plagerized. So, she took me aside during my lunch period, and after a ten minute conversation with me, in which I brought myself to siting page numbers (the paper was an analysis of Hunter S. Thompson's "Hell's Angels") she was in complete belief that I wrote it, and I believe I got a 100 on it. Because you know... I'm just amazing.

History is cool though. If I can self-indulge further, I'm in an AP US History class this year, which is great, because the teacher trusts us to debate issues amongst ourselves as a class. It just kind of sucks, because, you know, it's New York, and other than Manhattan, New York is the single most conservative place on the face of the earth, short of Texas, and because of that, I am the only one in the class on the left who isn't horribly shy, so I'm pretty much left to defend the entire liberal-sphere of politics.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."