GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DanteMoltisanti, 2 invisible), 458 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,467
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,951
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 227 of 433 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 432 433
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #382140
04/05/07 05:23 PM
04/05/07 05:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I worked in a supermarket when I was in high school (you know, back before the earth's crust cooled) and I used to be able to sell beer.

"when I was in high school"

You graduated since the last time I saw you?

Ass kisser

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382141
04/05/07 05:24 PM
04/05/07 05:24 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Hey, Pizzaboy, I was just noting the abbreviation of your name, and I was wondering if it'd be ok if I refer to you as "lead" for now on. You cool with that?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382143
04/05/07 05:26 PM
04/05/07 05:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Why lead ?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382144
04/05/07 05:29 PM
04/05/07 05:29 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Because "Pb" is the abbreviation given to lead on the periodic table.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #382150
04/05/07 05:33 PM
04/05/07 05:33 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
 Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I worked in a supermarket when I was in high school (you know, back before the earth's crust cooled) and I used to be able to sell beer.

"when I was in high school"

You graduated since the last time I saw you?

You are the BEST BoyToy.

All my love,
Stella Steemer

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382153
04/05/07 05:39 PM
04/05/07 05:39 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Oh lead, as in the metallic element. I thought you meant lead, as in take the lead. You're a strange young man LLC, but polite enough to ask, so knock yourself out.

Lead

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382154
04/05/07 05:40 PM
04/05/07 05:40 PM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Oh lead, as in the metallic element. I thought you meant lead, as in take the lead. You're a strange young man LLC, but polite enough to ask, so knock yourself out.

Lead

Then Lead it is! \:p

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382160
04/05/07 05:53 PM
04/05/07 05:53 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Better than calling you "Lead," maybe we should just make you change your avatar to this:

Actually, I've always thought of peanut butter when I see pizzaboy's initials...more so than pizza. Hmm.

But I'm really not one to talk, as I believe I assigned Don Sicilia cesium on the periodic table a while back after giving him his 'CS' initials.

Nerd party!!

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: ginaitaliangirl] #382162
04/05/07 05:57 PM
04/05/07 05:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Gina, would you like to tutor my daughter in Chem? You seem quite proficient, and she's anything but! Unfortunately, I also was terrible in Chemistry (which disappointed my father, who was a pharmacist), one of the few classes that ever kept me off the honor roll. It was quite shameful.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: ginaitaliangirl] #382172
04/05/07 06:15 PM
04/05/07 06:15 PM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Nerd party!!

Hell yeah! I have several obscure grand formula masses memorized for no apparent reason at all; so what I'm saying is, you bring the erlenmeyer flask, and I'll bring the graduated cylinder.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #382178
04/05/07 06:27 PM
04/05/07 06:27 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Oh, SB, I'm the last person you should ask to tutor Chemistry, or any form of science. I'm terrible at it. \:\/

Beyond my naturally miserable understanding of it, my Chem teacher was horrible. I've had much better teachers this year, thankfully.

I'm more into the reading/writing kind of studies than the math and science stuff. But I do have quite a thing for Statistics. I'm not sure if it's the connection to baseball or because the teacher is so good, but I love that class. Most of my classmates do, too, so we have nerdy Stats conversations as often as we can.

Though I'm still not sure I could keep up with you, LLC, considering the level of nerdiness you're at. \:p

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: ginaitaliangirl] #382182
04/05/07 06:33 PM
04/05/07 06:33 PM
Underboss
Underboss

I'm more into the reading/writing kind of studies than the math and science stuff. But I do have quite a thing for Statistics. I'm not sure if it's the connection to baseball or because the teacher is so good, but I love that class. Most of my classmates do, too, so we have nerdy Stats conversations as often as we can.

Though I'm still not sure I could keep up with you, LLC, considering the level of nerdiness you're at. \:p

Eh yeah, I suck at math and sciences too... I mean, I still do well in them, but I actuall have to study. English and History courses are simple... I read what's handed to me, put in little effort, and walk out with an A. \:p

Yeah, I'm pretty nerdy though.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382186
04/05/07 06:39 PM
04/05/07 06:39 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

Eh yeah, I suck at math and sciences too... I mean, I still do well in them, but I actuall have to study. English and History courses are simple... I read what's handed to me, put in little effort, and walk out with an A. \:p

Yeah, I'm pretty nerdy though.

Lucky, I hated English. Science was always my WORST subject and I'm so glad that it's been 3 years since I've taken one and that I never have to again. Math I was always pretty good at (Algebra at least. I SUCKED at Geometry) but History was always my favorite of the 4.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #382199
04/05/07 07:19 PM
04/05/07 07:19 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: DonVitoCorleone
Why am I on the internet? What the fuck is the internet? A bunch of little words and images. None of it is real. WHERE THE FUCK AM I. Why don't I have the balls to leave this place? Why do I feel so comfortable here?

I think that some internet chat rooms can represent a utopian like society. One where ideas, and ideas only, rule the day. The opposite of this utopia is the everyday life outside in the 'real' world. For example....the other day I saw a girl who's spinal cord sat about 4 inches lower than it should have been. Her shoulders hunch, and she walks only with great effort. When I first saw her I was charmed as hell b/c I like shorter girls and didn't realize she had any kind of defect. When I realized she had the spinal defect I immediately felt sorry for her but my 'lustful' feelings went out the window. There would be no way I would ask her to be in a 'relationship', no way that any of us would ask her.

Why won't we ask her??? B/c we're all a bunch of butt smelling dawgs.

Places like a BB can let us elevate ourselves above this dawg status, atleast for a while.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Ice] #382223
04/05/07 08:40 PM
04/05/07 08:40 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Gi,
We had my daughter's junior conference last week. Her guidance counselor wanted her to put her in PHYSICS next year. I simply looked at him and asked, "Are you trying to kill her or me?"

She's a great English student, did great in Algebra, but not so much in other math. She sucks at angles. She can rattle off the formulas in her sleep, but can't apply them. I was pretty strong in both, although I liked English and history better, and did great in languages. Chem, however, was a totally different story. I just couldn't get it. My teacher used to give me extra credit if I would wash the beakers and stuff, so you usually found me after school scrubbing test tubes to raise my grade.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Irishman12] #382227
04/05/07 08:56 PM
04/05/07 08:56 PM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Irishman12

Lucky, I hated English. Science was always my WORST subject and I'm so glad that it's been 3 years since I've taken one and that I never have to again. Math I was always pretty good at (Algebra at least. I SUCKED at Geometry) but History was always my favorite of the 4.

English is soooooo easy, man. I guess it doesn't hurt that I like to read and write.

Here's a funny little tale of self-indulgence, and it's going to come off really cocky, so deal with it. The first paper that I wrote my freshman year of high school, the teacher thought it was so good, she was convinced that I plagerized. So, she took me aside during my lunch period, and after a ten minute conversation with me, in which I brought myself to siting page numbers (the paper was an analysis of Hunter S. Thompson's "Hell's Angels") she was in complete belief that I wrote it, and I believe I got a 100 on it. Because you know... I'm just amazing.

History is cool though. If I can self-indulge further, I'm in an AP US History class this year, which is great, because the teacher trusts us to debate issues amongst ourselves as a class. It just kind of sucks, because, you know, it's New York, and other than Manhattan, New York is the single most conservative place on the face of the earth, short of Texas, and because of that, I am the only one in the class on the left who isn't horribly shy, so I'm pretty much left to defend the entire liberal-sphere of politics.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382232
04/05/07 09:03 PM
04/05/07 09:03 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

English is soooooo easy, man. I guess it doesn't hurt that I like to read and write.

Here's a funny little tale of self-indulgence, and it's going to come off really cocky, so deal with it. The first paper that I wrote my freshman year of high school, the teacher thought it was so good, she was convinced that I plagerized. So, she took me aside during my lunch period, and after a ten minute conversation with me, in which I brought myself to siting page numbers (the paper was an analysis of Hunter S. Thompson's "Hell's Angels") she was in complete belief that I wrote it, and I believe I got a 100 on it. Because you know... I'm just amazing.

History is cool though. If I can self-indulge further, I'm in an AP US History class this year, which is great, because the teacher trusts us to debate issues amongst ourselves as a class. It just kind of sucks, because, you know, it's New York, and other than Manhattan, New York is the single most conservative place on the face of the earth, short of Texas, and because of that, I am the only one in the class on the left who isn't horribly shy, so I'm pretty much left to defend the entire liberal-sphere of politics.

Where do you go to school LLC ?

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382236
04/05/07 09:18 PM
04/05/07 09:18 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I live in a horrid place called Queensbury... It's pretty much a suburb of Albany. I'm about a three hour drive from Manhattan, two and a half hours if you have the right plan of attack to throw at the highway.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382240
04/05/07 09:24 PM
04/05/07 09:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I live in a horrid place called Queensbury... It's pretty much a suburb of Albany. I'm about a three hour drive from Manhattan, two and a half hours if you have the right plan of attack to throw at the highway.

Why don't you just transfer to NYU or Columbia, liberal ground, where you'll be safe.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382244
04/05/07 09:30 PM
04/05/07 09:30 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I'm still in high school, my good Lead. Give it a year, and I should be accepted into a safe haven.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382305
04/05/07 11:02 PM
04/05/07 11:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Classic SEINFELD on channel 5. Elaine's dancing!

SWEET FANCY MOSES!

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382352
04/05/07 11:27 PM
04/05/07 11:27 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

When I was younger I hated to read and write. Now I don't read often but I will indulge myself in a book if it's something that I'm REALLY interested in (like anything from Frank Miller or a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings book). However, now I REALLY hate writing. After 4 years of undergraduate work, 2 years of graduate work and now I have to write a 30-40 page "practicum/thesis," let's just say I'm not looking forward to it.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382356
04/05/07 11:29 PM
04/05/07 11:29 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

Really? I'm from the Newburgh/New Windsor area. Ever hear of it? My folks live in Montgomery and I usually spend my summers and Christmas' up there.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Irishman12] #382358
04/05/07 11:30 PM
04/05/07 11:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

When I was younger I hated to read and write. Now I don't read often but I will indulge myself in a book if it's something that I'm REALLY interested in (like anything from Frank Miller or a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings book). However, now I REALLY hate writing. After 4 years of undergraduate work, 2 years of graduate work and now I have to write a 30-40 page "practicum/thesis," let's just say I'm not looking forward to it.

If you ask Ronnie nicely, I'm sure he'll ghostwrite it for you.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382368
04/05/07 11:36 PM
04/05/07 11:36 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I don't know, looks like ronnie might have some competition with LLC. Plus, ronnie might make it 60-80 pages and I don't know if there's a limit ;\)

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Irishman12] #382388
04/05/07 11:52 PM
04/05/07 11:52 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Really? I'm from the Newburgh/New Windsor area. Ever hear of it? My folks live in Montgomery and I usually spend my summers and Christmas' up there.

It sounds familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. But my thoughts are scattered right now anyways. What sparked your interest? The fact that it's a suburb of Albany, or are you particularly familiar with Queensbury?

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Irishman12] #382389
04/05/07 11:54 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't know, looks like ronnie might have some competition with LLC. Plus, ronnie might make it 60-80 pages and I don't know if there's a limit ;\)

If he can find it on IMDB, he can write it.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #382390
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I believe I've heard of Queenbury. I was just curious that we didn't live that far away from each other. I believe Newburgh/New Windsor is only about an hour from the city so it'd be 2 hours away from you. It's right around West Point and the Hudson Valley area. West Point was about a 45-minute drive for me from Montgomery with traffic.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Irishman12] #382394
04/06/07 12:07 AM
04/06/07 12:07 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I have some cousins in Binghamton. How far is that from you guys ?

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #382395
04/06/07 12:18 AM
04/06/07 12:18 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
No idea. Unfortunately, I've been in Texas too long to properly navigate myself through the state of New York \:\(

Page 227 of 433 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 432 433

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull