Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Why do I have this feeling that they are going to kill off Carmela?

No!!!!! \:o DC, what makes you think that? I hope not, but then again, I was thinking more in the lines of either AJ or Meadow someway, somehow getting killed. I think this would totally destroy Tony, perhaps even moreso than if Carm got killed.

TIS

As far as the children, I don't think so and agree with some of the reasons already given here as to why probably nothing will happen to them. Of course he'd be crushed if something happened to one of his kids. But I just don't think that is where these episodes will go.

However, I think that if something were to happen to Carmela, it would destroy Tony because of how he's basically treated her like shit over the years. He's cheated on her and decieved her about many things. Then when the chips were down and he was facing death, she stood by him, pledged her loyalty to him and took care of him like a loving wife, despite all his infidelities. And he knows that. This is why I get the feeling that something is going to happen to her. If something does, his guilt will destroy him.

In a Daily News interveiw with Lorraine Bracco, she says that we will be shown an ending that we could never even imagine.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.