Originally Posted By: fathersson
I still bet you argue with everyone you meet and talk sports with. AND to strighten you out once more....This is not "thread for Yankees fan". Its title is "How bout them Yankees!?" So that means the Yankees are the subject...Good Bad or anything else that someone would like to post.

Yes I do engage in conversations with others when they try to pull that "the Yankees buy championships" ignorant mentality. In fact I rubbed it in a classmates face last night that the Yankees won on Monday and her precious Astros lost (by blowing the lead in the 9th). It's usually all in good fun but some, like yourself, have to take it too far and personal. JEEZ! Oh and by the way, I can easily change the title of this thread to Yankees Fans Only. Would you prefer that?

The only one who has posted anti Yankee thoughts on here this week is you!

What did I post that was anti-Yankee?

I would have thought that you may have learned your lesson after the last two years, when you had to eat crow after your taunts against any non-Yankee fan, or try and twist things around to make other teams look as sad.

But see, that's where you went wrong fathersson, you thought (and you thought wrong). It's a brand new year, the Yankees STILL have the best lineup in baseball. The pen's looking better. Really the only question mark is the rotation. And if the Yankees get Clemens at the All-Star break, that shouldn't be too much of a problem anymore. You're Tigers might flop though due to the enormous expectations that are on them this season. Only time will tell. Come talk to me in October. Between now and then, we have nothing further to discuss.

You BULLY!
Aww, everyone let's hear it for fathersson It's ok, have a warm glass of milk and just cry yourself to sleep.