Originally Posted By: SC
"Didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't smoke"?

Without missing a beat, I snarled back at her, "Didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't talk to strangers"?

Good one!

I wish I had such a witty comeback when I was smoking outside my NYC office building in my Yankees jacket, and someone asked me if I was on the team! I'm way too honest....

Originally Posted By: SC
A carton of my ciggies goes for $33 out there.... that's compared to about $75 if this tax goes through. Even with the price of gas rapidly approaching $3/gallon I'll come out waaaaaay ahead. (The roundtrip drive is about 2½ hours).

I forget what you smoke, but that's pretty similar to prices at http://smokes-spirits.com/ -- tho you gotta pay shipping. The Seneca's I get have been on sale for $12.49/carton for months. At that price I got used to them quick. \:D Problem is, online vendors can't accept credit cards for cigarettes any more thanks to Big Brother. The other issue is, I've heard some people getting big tax bills in the mail for ordering cigs online, but, I don't think that's happened w/ sites run by sovereign Native American businesses like that one...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations