Originally posted by The Hollywood Finochio:
Don't worry about Apple. I was on here a couple of years back and nothings changed. Some of the sarcasm is funny, most not.

I cannot BELEIVE Fredo would simply open the curtains like that, beleiving it would it help negotiations
Your point about Fredo is well taken, and I thought the same thing. I think the question of "who opened the curtains" has been discussed many times, and never really resolved. Using some logic, Fredo is the real choice, or possibly Rocco? Here's my logic.

Roth tried to have Mike killed at Tahoe

Roth's messenger boy was Johnny Ola

Johnny Ola was at Tahoe with his men

Fredo was at Tahoe

Fredo was one of the few people that would have had access to Mikes bedroom, since I am sure there was all types of security surrounding the house.

Now the question remains, and as you stated "Could Fredo be that dumb to think opening the curtains would help negotations?" Not really that far fetched, considering Fredo's mentality. No where in GFI or II, did Fredo show any signs of intelligence. Most of his scenes he was shown to childlike and very easily led.

The entire "shooting in the bedroom" scenario has left us with a few "loose ends", such as, who opened the curtains and who were the men that did the shooting and who shot them?

I love my Chrysler and tuna fish sandwiches.